Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm back!


I'm terribly sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth like that.
The truth is that my mom found my blog and in a knee jerk reaction I deleted it. No one wants their parent to suddenly have a complete unadulterated insight into their life. 
This blog was supposed to be for me and your eyes only - not for anyone I personally know. That would make it too personal and defeat the purpose, hence the reason I panicked and deleted it in the first place. 
I decided to put it back online because I've missed writing and I think the dust has settled. If I disappear again, you'll know why but I doubt I will. 
I have tons to talk about so please bare with me and thanks for coming back to me. It's as always, much appreciated.  

Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment